Param Pujya Guru Rajneesh Rishi Ji, Welcome You

Devotee of Lord Shani Dev - Param Pujya Guru Rajneesh Rishi Ji is a Well Known Spiritual Guru throughout 133 countries of this globe. Pujya Guru Ji have a vast and diverse Knowledge of Spirituality, Astrological Science, Yantra, Mantra, Tantra, Meditation etc. Engineer by Qualification Pujya Guruji is Preaching the Name of Lord Shani Dev and Ancient Knowledge of the Indian Vedas throughout the world. He Mainly Aims to Enlighten People Spiritually & also Aware Indian Public to bring Significant Changes in our Indian System to completely Stop all Social Evils Read More

Param Pujya Guru Rajneesh Rishi Ji

Param Pujya Guru Rajneesh Rishi Ji
Param Pujya Guru Rajneesh Rishi Ji

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Philosophy on Life



" I Want to Live after Death "
- Guru Maa Rokmani Ji
 
" Death is not the end and life is not the start." Today I Feel that may be my life is too short to achieve what I want. It is too Small for the BIG work God has given me. The work of spreading his Holy Name, the work of making everyone realize the ultimate Truth, the work of breaking all the Barriers between Us, the work of distributing Love to All of You. So many things but time is so short. So I went to Our Pujya Guru Ji " Param Pujya Guru Rajneesh Rishi Ji" and asked him what to do ? To My big surprise he laughed and told me - "Life is not the Start and Death is not the End." This Journey was started long ago and will go on even after Our Death. Death can only burn our Body away but not the messages that we give to the world.
Death will give us more Freedom and then we can Distribute our Love & Messages in all corners at once. We will see with many Eyes, Speak with so many Mouth, Work with so many Hands & Legs and Feel with so many Hearts of all our Devotees.
So this is My Request to all My Loved Ones, Donot KILL me after My Death because I Want to Live Forever ...
- Pujya Guru Maa Rokmani Ji
23 August 2012

Tags :
"philosophy on life" "philosophy of life quotes" "philosophy about life" "philosophy on life essay" "philosophy life after death" "examples of philosophy of life" "philosophy and life" "philosophy life quotes" "hinduism philosophy of life" "philosophy quotes on life" "books on philosophy of life" "philosophical thinking" "philosophical thoughts on life" "best intro philosophy books" "philosophical life" "positive thoughts for life" "guru rajneesh rishi ji" "Guru Maa Rokmani"